Using one or more components of digital media, you have until NEXT MONDAY (April 4) at 8 a.m. to complete the following assignment, which is worth a 100-pt. quiz grade:
Interview someone who isn’t a friend or family member. It’s up to you to decide how to capture the interview using a combination of photos, audio, video, text, etc.
However, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
1) You must capture at least one photo OR video clip of your subject.
2) You must ask the subject at least five questions of your choosing.
3) You must publish the interview (including photos, video, audio, etc.) either on your personal blog or by creating your own blog (Tumblr, Blogger and WordPress are recommended).
4) You must include a text element, whether it’s a transcription of the interview itself or a brief informational paragraph about your subject and/or the .
4) You are allowed to work with a partner, but are not required.
Here are a few suggestions for how to format the assignment; however, you are not limited to these options:
– Photos + Text with raw, transcribed interview
– Photo + Video clip + text summary of subject’s bio
– Photo + Audio interview
– Video interview
When you and/or your partner publish your content, copy and paste the URL into a comment on THIS blog post no later than 8 a.m. Monday, April 4.
Questions? E-mail me at email@example.com.